Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The French Restaurant Skit

I debated with myself for a little while about ever revealing this silliness to the masses... the improvisational comedy Lloyd and I would commit to cassette tape whenever we got together - I mean when we weren't immersed in our OTHER habitual pastimes like making movies, recording music or drawing comics. But eventually you reach a point where you think, well, WE enjoyed it - perhaps even if you don't get some of the in-jokes - perhaps others can TOO? Well - that's yet to be seen - as apart from a clip or two and that time I posted our Abbott & Costello stuff - I'm ASSUMING SOME PEOPLE may be listening and enjoying it... it's a little difficult to discern. Surely the blog traffic increases every time something like this gets posted - but WHO'S really listening and what the hell could they be thinking? Heh heh heh..... I dunno.....



Anywho - - been too busy to give these clips any permanent home on the OOB site, but I'll get to it eventually, I guess. In the meantime, here's a little improv skit Lloyd and I recorded that we titled "The French Restaurant Skit"... You can kinda see where it's going!!... enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. I took a couple of listens again, I still laugh even thou I know the routine by heart. I especially like Lloyd's "pitooo!" as he runs out of the restaurant, I can see the cartoon lines and cloud as the waiter exits. Later talks to the listener "He ALWAYS does this!"

    ReplyDelete