Sunday, October 4, 2026

Bumpity Bump gets a REMIX

Bumpity Bump - The REMIX

Courtesy of Dan Banic...

Dan took one of the OOB site's most obscure "lost" videos, swapped out the edited audio for a cleaned up, longer version of the song - - and with a little help from Artificial Intelligence, colorized segments here and there... and inserted an animated still photo of himself sitting on the edge of his bed, which is the closest anyone will ever get to being a "fly on the wall" during the song's creation...

...Having actually been there during the creation of many OOB songs I can vouch for the eerie accuracy of the simulation - it is both fascinating (and likewise horrifying, in my opinion) when you see just what AI can do. While Dan loves tinkering with AI apps I tend to run in the opposite direction - but I digress...

If Peter Jackson can use a bit of AI with the Beatles "Now & Then" video - I guess so can Dan, with the Out Of Bodies - so here goes NUTTIN'...

 

 
Uhhh... like I was saying - Click the video below to watch the Bumpity Bump REMIX. 
 
Sooner or later we'll add it to the OOB Tube section of the site - but for now... 
...here ya go...
 
ENJOY!!



- - -




- - -


No comments:

Post a Comment