While it's not quite Halloween yet, I'd say it's close enough to start whippin' out my.... uh.... ITEMS from my Halloween collection - and all things that remind me of SPOOKY FUN!! One of which this autographed picture I purchased at one of those autograph shows... and the time I met the Mistress Of The Dark herself... the Queen Of Halloween...
ELVIRA
(aka Cassandra Peterson)
A very nice lady. She was just recently a guest on Howard Stern's radio program where she told of a candid encounter with Tom Jones... and yes, I'll just call it an "encounter" because saying anything more will undoubtedly cause my computer to overheat and force itself to reboot out of embarrassment... so let's just leave it at that...
Anyway, I mentioned to her that I heard her on the show and she kind of rolled her eyes and said "Oh jeez - yes.... well, I'm trying to FORGET about that!" so after I apologized for bringing it up in the first place she signed my picture and after a moment or two I was on my way to the next table... I think it was Major Healy from I Dream Of Jeannie (Bill Daily)...
Anyway - here's the pic!! More ghoulish goodies to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment