Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Menace in ape costume spotted in Flushing Meadow Park

Revelers who attended the World's Fair Anniversary Celebration in Flushing Meadows Corona Park this past Saturday reported being harassed by an unidentified man running around the park dressed in a gorilla costume...

...no confirmation yet to verify a later report stating that others have seen this same ape-costumed menace hanging upside down from the center of the Unisphere, with a note attached to his ass reading "I tol you I didn' whan no stinkin' bananas, you simio maloliente!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is news to me. I hope they find this bastard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhu... I think if the authorities searched your residence right now they'd find a full body gorilla costume in your closet with Belgian Waffle drippings on it!!

      Delete