Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dan Banic's powerful Satan's Boat!

Be prepared to be just a little bit creeped out... great, bluesy song by Dan, just put to video by myself for the website, merging it with some 1933 stop motion animation by early film-maker pioneer Ladislas Starevich - depicting what one enthusiast called a Hieronymus Bosch-like vision of Hades... a little spooky, yes, but after all - Dan's song is a warning - much like many down South blues records - to steer clear of that ole' Satan! (If Hell is anything close to this I'd listen to the man.)

Oh, and by the way Dan, I thought you'd appreciate that I made sure to include the part of the film where the little puppy escapes... showing that even at a ball thrown by the prince of darkness himself, good can still outwit evil!



Joe, I thought you'd love this too, being stop motion animation.... there are NO dinosaurs in it, but I DID see an APE!! Enjoy.....

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! I'm a scared Norton , right through the hat !!! , Ha Ha Ha !!! Great job Donald Jefferes another classic masterpiece video by Dandy Don !!!!

    ReplyDelete