Sunday, May 25, 2014

Off The Wall

Just some random funny pics done for Facebook friends... granted, they probably won't make a lick of sense to anyone else... or maybe they will??...

While standing in line to get a bagel and coffee one
morning, an old woman who looked just like this
cut the line.

Dan was convinced he could outsmart
Facebook's Timeline Conversion by laying low.


I altered Mark's cover photo.
He wasn't about to blow his brains out in HIS version.

There's a LOT of cute on Facebook.
I hate cute.

Best Birthday gift ever.

My reaction after the 1,000th Bubblerock
advert from Dan.
What's a Bubblerock? ...Exactly.

Avant Garde Don.

Another Bubblerock reaction. Not good...

A somewhat controversial observation.

Someone's kid had built this bird feeder.
I added the note from the cat next door.

Mark's profile pic reminded me of Lester.

Something to ponder.


No comments:

Post a Comment